Home / Forum

[Sticky] A warm welcome and thanks from POTP  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS

Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
21/06/2019 10:44 pm  

Hello and welcome to the POTP community forum! I'm very glad you've decided to join us and participate in the conversation about the shape of our world and what is being hid from us! We're stronger together!

Please take a moment and reply to this topic on this thread and introduce yourself. We look forward to getting to know you! 

Thank you for your participation and I look forward to reading your replies.

All the best!

-POTP

martyleeds33, Nate Wolfe, Farlzz and 1 people liked
(@billduke23)
24/06/2019 3:29 am  

Hello Paul and everyone!

I'm Bill from NC.  Boylin broke it to me in 2014 while researching fake moon landing, Mark (#lurksargent) connected the dots in a way that even I could understand.  Haven't looked back since!!  POTP has became one of my "goto" places for hard hitting facts and info.

Thanks Paul and all contributors.

Stay FLAT!!

ReplyQuote
(@marksargent)
24/06/2019 3:58 am  

Hi to everyone in the great and unstoppable 2019 Flat Earth community! My name is Mark Sargent and I am the freshman recruiter for a wonderful place called Flat Earth university. It's members are enthusiastic, inquisitive, and open minded. I first looked into FE in 2014 and have been on an incredible journey ever since. 

To quote Troy McClure: You may know me from Flat Earth media such as: Flat Earth Clues, Flat Earth & Other Hot Potatoes, and Behind the Curve. It sounds like a joke right? It's not. Long Live Flat Earth.

Hyperborean, Farlzz, Paul On The Plane and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@randy-walsh)
24/06/2019 4:50 am  

Hello Paul and everyone,

My name is Randy Walsh and I recently published a book on the Apollo Moon hoax called, 'The Apollo Moon Missions: Hiding A Hoax In Plain Sight.' I don't subscribe to the flat Earth theory, but I do have many questions as to what NASA is hiding. Through my research for the book, I noticed some strange anomalies with NASA's photos, video, and technology, and I was immediately impressed with Paul and his work in his faking space videos and his work with Scott Henderson. And I'm happy to announce too that I just had my first interview with Paul this week and it went quite well, which you can check out on Paul's YouTube channel.

I look forward to more videos from Paul, especially his faking space series as well as getting to know all of you here and the interesting comments you have.

ReplyQuote
(@farlzz)
24/06/2019 4:57 am  

Hi Paul and all members,

I'm Farley and I live in Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean and I pretty much had questions about the moon landings and the whole space narrative. I saw the documentary called a funny thing happened on the way to the moon. I'm also a bible believing Christian and due to my faith in the scriptures I have believed our system was geocentric, and have rejected the heliocentric model over 20 years now.. a little over 3 years ago I came into flat earth and immediately a lot made sense and I accepted the model over a stationary globe and the huge far away sun etc. POTP has been a great source of interesting material and research as I continue my journey and growth in my own study of the world we live on and history and what is being hidden, the truth that often can be stranger than fiction. Thanks Paul for a great channel and the good work you do. I appreciate it a whole lot. 

ReplyQuote
(@globebusters)
24/06/2019 7:37 am  

Hello Everyone!  I'm Bob and I live in Denver, Colorado.  I have been a flat earther for 4 years now and I am the host of the YouTube channel and show GLOBEBUSTERS.  I truly love being active in the flat earth community and getting the message out about flat earth.  I started researching conspiracy theories over 25 years ago and what I have come to realize is that most conspiracy 'theories' go far beyond the theory stage and well into the conspiracy fact realm.

I am married to Cami (Aisling717) for 19 years and we have our son Jaren, who is kind of a behind the scenes flat earther but he really enjoys the community.

I love POTP's work and have had the honor of meeting him on a few occasions.  He is a great guy and a real asset to this community.

Keep it flat!

ReplyQuote
(@ranty-flat-earth)
24/06/2019 8:30 am  

Hey everyone, I am Shane from northwest England and I am more easily remembered as Ranty, or Ranty flat earth on youtube. I have been a flat earth researcher for around 4 years, after finally looking in to it when I was 'woke' by the incident at 9/11. Keep up the good work POTP, hope to have you on my new show for a change ;). Speak soon buddy

ReplyQuote
(@johnsavage)
24/06/2019 2:29 pm  

Hey POTP posse, nice to see so many here already.

I'm John Savage from an undisclosed location in Wessex, on an island I can't decide what to call. Married, offspring, dog, retired, peculiar.

First heard about Flat Earth in March 2015, didn't take long to test it and realize the big lie. Been researching reality for many years, and many rabbit holes later the stationary plane just tied everything together. First started researching the moon landings around 2003 and the rest is history.

I can be found on twitter (for now) @swearyg, I've a blog (for now) called Savage Plane that I can never remember the url to, so just search "Einstein Sh*tbag" and you'll find it. I'm also a repeat party crasher on Iron Realm Media every Friday night, where POTP is no stranger & always welcome.

Great to be part of exploring our home.

ReplyQuote
 Mark
(@mark)
24/06/2019 3:40 pm  

Hey folks, I'm Mark from Ireland. Beavering away with long distance photography, I've yet to find a curve. The earth is flat and stationary. 

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 4:48 pm  

Hi Bill! Thanks for taking a few moments to introduce yourself. It's amazing how different people within the community can connect the dots for you as you awaken to the deception and lies we've all had shoved down our collective throats since childhood, eh? Welcome and thanks for being here! Appreciate your friendship and hope we can hang out soon! -POTP

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 4:51 pm  
Posted by: MarkSargent

Hi to everyone in the great and unstoppable 2019 Flat Earth community! My name is Mark Sargent and I am the freshman recruiter for a wonderful place called Flat Earth university. It's members are enthusiastic, inquisitive, and open minded. I first looked into FE in 2014 and have been on an incredible journey ever since. 

To quote Troy McClure: You may know me from Flat Earth media such as: Flat Earth Clues, Flat Earth & Other Hot Potatoes, and Behind the Curve. It sounds like a joke right? It's not. Long Live Flat Earth.

The incomparable Mark Sargent. So many folks I meet mention FE Clues as part of their introduction, if not the single piece that got them to shake off the layers of indoctrination of their upbringing only to awaken to the realities of this world. An eternal note of thanks on behalf of so many for putting yourself out there. Thanks for taking the time to add to the forum! I've enjoyed hanging out with you many times and look forward to our next chat. Long live Flat Earth! -POTP

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 4:55 pm  

Randy! Welcome! I recommend anyone interested in exploring the moon landing narrative from a new perspective - a technical one - to get a copy of your book (link below) and dive in. It's a great expose of some components of the Apollo missions that aren't so well-known. The research you compiled was excellent, from a myriad of scientific sources. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me for the video. Can't wait for Part 2! All the best, POTP 

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 4:57 pm  

Hey Farley! Thanks for the intro. I've had the pleasure of meeting you a few times at conferences and enjoyed our chats! Thanks for the support and I hope we can hang out again soon in Dallas in November. -POTP

Farlzz liked
ReplyQuote
(@farlzz)
24/06/2019 5:06 pm  

Yes indeed Paul and look forward to seeing you there and maybe one or two others.  Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 5:09 pm  
Posted by: Globebusters

Hello Everyone!  I'm Bob and I live in Denver, Colorado.  I have been a flat earther for 4 years now and I am the host of the YouTube channel and show GLOBEBUSTERS.  I truly love being active in the flat earth community and getting the message out about flat earth.  I started researching conspiracy theories over 25 years ago and what I have come to realize is that most conspiracy 'theories' go far beyond the theory stage and well into the conspiracy fact realm.

I am married to Cami (Aisling717) for 19 years and we have our son Jaren, who is kind of a behind the scenes flat earther but he really enjoys the community.

I love POTP's work and have had the honor of meeting him on a few occasions.  He is a great guy and a real asset to this community.

Keep it flat!

It's Nobel Prize-winning Globebusters! 😉 hahahaha - but seriously, thanks for the introduction note, Bob! The knowledge and research you've added to the community is unprecedented. I really appreciate all the insights you've provided as a trail blazer on the FE topic, and multitudes of others. I've enjoyed meeting you and chatting on and offline - and need to get you back on POTP Live! Your recent appearance was long overdue. A lots of love to Cami, too - we all know she's the reason for all your success 😉 

Look forward to hanging out again in November. Thanks again for all you do. It is sincerely appreciated. -POTP

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register