Home / Forum

[Sticky] A warm welcome and thanks from POTP  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS

Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 5:11 pm  

RANTY FLAT EARTH! You are truly a troll buster with your video observations and explanations and demonstrations! Love seeing your work and the consistency you display. The passion you have for the truth is infectious! Your new show sounds very interesting and I look forward to checking it out. Thanks for being on my show and look forward to chatting soon. Hope to see you in September! -POTP

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 5:21 pm  

SAVAGE!!! Thank you, sir. Awesome to see you on the thread. You are one of a kind - no question. Your insight is invaluable to the community as a whole - and your wit and humor is relentless on TGIF/Iron Realm Media. You will always be Mr. Gyro to me - for better or worse 😉 

Many thanks for your friendship and your relentless support of my efforts, which I sincerely appreciate. -POTP

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 5:23 pm  

Greetings Mark - loved your long-distance observations of the light house and mirrored your video on my channel. It was brilliant. Enjoyed meeting you twice in Ireland and hope to hang out again soon. Thanks for taking the time to add to the thread. all the best! -POTP

ReplyQuote
William Genske
(@william-genske)
Member Admin
24/06/2019 6:33 pm  

Welcome Bob, great to see you here, thank you for your amazing dedication to leadership.  As the dust settles and the strong get stronger, the opposition has nothing but ad-hominen to reply upon.  The illusory nature of the ghost globe (apparently it's there, we just can't "see" it), has become quite the parody of itself.  It is through the work of many people such as yourself that the news and all of its glorious consequences, is spreading.  Thank you and your family for all that you do. I look forward to meeting you all some day, hopefully soon.  With respect and kindness, Will G.

ReplyQuote
(@nate-wolfe)
24/06/2019 9:10 pm  

Hello Everyone... and thanks Paul (POTP) for the invite!

I am Nate Wolfe... otherwise known as "FiredforTRUTH" on YouTube and other places as of 2018-2019.

I was fired in September of 2018 for simply attending the Take On the World 18 Conference in Vermillion, Ohio. Since that time, I have been speaking out about the true Biblical Creation and have continued in a new ministry to those in truther/flat earth community. I am a speaker at FE meetups and conferences and am almost done writing my first book! I got to know Paul on the Plane at the FEIC18 conference in Denver. Since that time we have gotten to know each other better. I appreciate his great work for truth! May you all be blessed.

ReplyQuote
(@karen-b)
25/06/2019 5:50 am  

Hello Paul and everyone!
I'm Karen B, content creator, Secretary for FECORE, Inc., Admin for 24/7 Flat Earth Discord, Biggest and BEST Flat Earth Discord server with 32,000 members and counting! Join us with this link https://discord.gg/r7k5dWh
I've been a flat earther since 2015. I do a lot of background work in addition to making my own videos. I'm divorced, I'm a mom, and I'm ready to rock 🙂 There are so many layers of lies we have to dig through, I love to see new people coming into the awakening.
Thank you to everyone who supports truth! 

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
26/06/2019 6:32 pm  

Pastor Nate! Thank you for adding to the welcome thread with your intro! I can't wait to see you in Ohio in August - where it all "began" for you 😉

I appreciate your dedication to the truth in all the content you create, and sincerely thank you for your friendship. It was great to meet you in Denver and I look forward to hanging out a few more times this year! -POTP

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
26/06/2019 6:35 pm  

Karen A/B: It was great to see your intro on the thread here! Much love to you and your support within the community! I admire so much about you the way you handle yourself. Thanks for pinch-hitting for Knoxy a few times, too! Enjoyed hanging out with you in Raleigh and Denver - and I'll see you in Amsterdam! <3 -POTP

Karen B liked
ReplyQuote
(@jen-murray)
27/06/2019 6:03 am  
  • Jen Murray from Owen Sound Ontario. I started digging into Flat Earth back Jan 2018. I always knew Nasa never went to the moon but couldn't figure out why. I found out by chance walking by a tv one day, overhearing B.O.B. mention Flat Earth. Started digging and mind blown. Not only did I find all evidence and experiments supported a motionless Flat Earth but what really blew my mind is how the Bible correlated perfectly with that evidence. Over 240 verses stating Flat motionless Earth with firmament and I couldn't find one verse stating a moving ball or even about space. I had always read the Bible but it was like seeing it with new eyes, true eyes. I met you Paul right at the beginning of my journey. Been an amazing trip and I'm so blessed our paths met. You are not only a driving force in this movement but a Brother and Friend to many. I appreciate everything you do to Spread the Truth and most of all appreciate you being by my side through this. Learned a lot from you. Respect and much Love. Keep up the amazing work. 

ReplyQuote
(@martyleeds33)
29/06/2019 6:46 pm  

Hello everyone! Marty Leeds in da haus!

It's flat.

God is real, provable and glorious.

Love is an amazing force.

The dome of the kingdom of God is a stellar mystery of incomparable beauty and I feel honored to be able to gaze upon it here in Hawaii.

I am happy to be alive. I am happy to breathe. I am happy to have love. 

I feel that Logos is truly rising.

I love knowing God and knowing myself, and I am elated to be genuine.

I want to manifest the most goodness I possibly can, all the while taking no shit.

I will make this world a better place for the next seven generations.

I think the Holy Bible is an absolutely breathtaking and genius writ, divinely inspired, and oozing with mystical and magical wonder. It sings songs and makes patterns right before your very eyes.

I love being a part of the brotherhood of man.

I am way too smart for my own little britches and I have spent a lifetime making mistakes and stumbling my way to find the glory of our Creator. 

I know my mission. And I accept it. 

I am glad you are all here. Thanks, Paul. I love you all. 

Karen B, Jackie, Paul On The Plane and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
08/07/2019 4:34 pm  

Hi Jen! Wow - thank you for that introduction and your kind words. The feeling is mutual! It's rare a day passes without seeing another truth bomb you've unleashed on the masses. The memes, videos, and images continue to inspire and give us so much to discuss and share. Shout out to B.o.B.! And to Flat Earth Class of 2017, right? Thank you also for taking the time to contribute to the forum here. It was great to see your post. Keep up the great work, yourself! And we'll see you on the truth trail 🙂

Jackie liked
ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
08/07/2019 4:37 pm  

Marty!!!!! Now that's a forum post. Thank you. Sincerely - thank you for taking the time to chime in. Your words are inspiring and so true! Thank you for your tireless research and the time you invest in investigate all things - continuing to battle day in and day out, and keeping that perspective. Truly inspiring. It was so great to meet you and get to visit for a bit in Denver. So glad you made it...and your presentation still has me shaking my head in wonder. We are beautifully and wonderfully made by our Creator, there's no doubt about it. Much respect, Marty. Hope we can hang out again soon!

ReplyQuote
(@jackie)
13/07/2019 5:17 am  

Greetings! I am a wife, mother, and high school science teacher. I have a masters degree in Science Education.  My training and education taught me to keep an open mind regarding scientific questions. Yet in practice, I rarely found that this open mind was demonstrated among my colleagues. For example, I never seriously considered that the moon landing was a hoax until a PhD scientist family friend told me that he believed it was a hoax and told me why. Then when I brought this up to one of my professors, he indicated that my degreed friend was misguided, without giving any logical reasons why.

In a similar way, I have found that all defenses of the globe theory consist of one or more of the following: 1) Ad hominem attacks 2) Statements of mainstream scientific formulas such as the formula for gravitational force between two objects 3) Circuitous pseudo-intellectual babble with no discernible point & an obvious objective to obfuscate the issue.  

In other words, I haven’t been convinced that the Earth is a ball since doubt was introduced, but not because I have any desire for it to be flat. It has been a bit disturbing to realize that the only “proof” we have of a globe comes from government agencies and that their proof consists of composite photos and CGI. It took me a while to make the leap from the fake moon landings to flat earth, but here I am nonetheless. 

ReplyQuote
(@karen-b)
13/07/2019 5:46 am  

Jackie, thank you for being here. It was a big leap for all of us but the truth is hard to deny, isn't it? Reading your post made me so happy, seeing people like you come forward in this gives me so much hope. 🤗 🙏

ReplyQuote
Paul On The Plane
(@paulontheplane)
Member Admin
13/07/2019 5:48 am  

Hi Jackie!

Thank you for posting your introduction. Welcome!

It's great to have you here in the forum. I'm very impressed to hear how long you've been open minded and questioning the main stream narratives. I was "asleep" as they say, for a majority of my life and only recently realized the layers upon layers of deception that blanket our world. I agree with your outlook on the globe "proofs" - the logical fallacies appear endless, and appeals to authority are the basis for the general population's arguments when confronted with beliefs contrary to their own.

I'm curious how you balance your career knowing what you know. Are you subtly dropping hints, so to speak, with your students, or is it too much of a calculated risk in your mind? The reason I ask is because I've been introduced to a number of educators like yourself over the past year or so who aren't taking many of these subjects as "givens" anymore, as well. Some are open about it to their students, some say they dare not risk say anything for fear of losing their job.

Either way, welcome and thank you. We're glad to have you.

-Paul

Jackie liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register