Forum

Home / Forum

[Sticky] A warm welcome and thanks from POTP  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

(@jackie)
13/07/2019 7:45 pm  

Good question! I teach for an online high school. For many years I taught Oceanography and Veterinary Science, which didn’t present a lot of issues. This past year, I was assigned to teach Earth Science, which does present more issues. I would have had a lot more trouble if I was still teaching in the public school. Part of the required curriculum back when I used to teach in the public schools was about the ISS, the alleged moon landing, etc. I am so glad that I don’t have to do that anymore. I would have a lot of difficulty lecturing and testing students on that material.

As a matter of fact, I was ironically teaching a public school Physics class when the Twin Towers turned to dust. We were watching it live in the classroom on CNN. I remember thinking it was illogical, but at the time I didn’t have the confidence to teach students the truth about reality. Now I do. My online job fortunately at this time doesn’t require me to outright lie to students. 

As it is, my thoughts turn to developing a better science curriculum. This is especially relevant since I also homeschool my own five children. One of the reasons I am here is to find out about what types of experiments we can perform at home or in the classroom. I would like to get a Nikon P900 or P1000 to go over to check out the Lake Michigan skyline. Does anyone have a recommendation as to which one is better?

ReplyQuote
(@randy-walsh)
18/07/2019 3:51 am  

Hi Jackie,

It's refreshing to know that there are teachers out there, such as yourself, who dare to ask questions of what are believed to be established truths, as you have so eloquently written. I don't necessarily agree with everything put forward about the flat Earth theory. However, as Paul has pointed, NASA is faking photos of space, especially within the vicinity of Earth, which leads to questions as to why this is being done. 

Anyway, I look forward to your perspective on things from the point of view of someone who has broken free of the constraints imposed on so many of our education professionals and students alike.

Jackie liked
ReplyQuote
(@jackie)
18/07/2019 2:51 pm  

Thank you, Randy. I get lots of practice debating with my husband. He’s supposed to get back to me with a live video from space of the Earth rotating. Even acknowledging that the pictures we have of Earth are stitched together with Photoshop by NASA wasn’t enough for him. He will concede at times that something is being hidden from us. That’s my only opening. I’m making a bit of progress, but it’s very slow. It’s been 8 years since we discussed 9/11/01 Truth and 7 years since we discussed geoengineering, and I gave up for several years. The fact that we are even discussing NASA and the Apollo hoax this year represents progress. 

ReplyQuote
(@chadtaylor)
11/08/2019 7:19 pm  

Hi Paul and everyone else,

It's great to see all of you on here.  A quick intro about me.  I came to FE/Biblical Cosmology in June of 2015.  In March of 2016 I started writing the book: Where Are We? Earth according to the Bible.  It was released the end of 2017. 

Since it's release I have been blessed to speak at conferences, interviews and also put out videos on the subject.  It has been an incredible journey getting here and I am blessed to continue to meet such wonderful people.

Thanks again Paul for all of your hard work and thanks to everyone else for continuing to seek out The Truth!

-Chad Taylor

This post was modified 1 week ago 3 times by ChadTaylor

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register